search
top

India, get your free 4G Smart Phone launched by Jio

ShareShare on FacebookShare on Google+Email this to someoneTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

Reliance’s Chairperson Mr. Mukesh Ambani has announced the world’s cheapest 4G Volte phone in their AGM meeting held at Mumbai today i.e. on 21st July 2017. Surprisingly, the phone is available free of cost; however to avoid any possibility of misuse of these phones, they will be giving the mobiles with a small deposit amount of Rs. 1500 which is refundable. The deposit fees will be refunded after 36 months on returning the phone. That means effective price of JIO phone will be “ZERO” with zero handset cost, zero calling charges and zero SMS charges.
 

As JIO promised that they will be providing lifetime free calling; they have introduced couple of tariff plans, at a very low price effectively starting from Rs. 24. Other plans include Rs. 54 and Rs. 153 with unlimited calling and data usage while these plans only differ in their validity. Rs. 24 plan has 2 days validity, Rs. 54 plan has 7 days validity whereas Rs. 153 plan has one month validity.

 

JIO phones will be available for beta testing from 15th Aug, 2017 however pre booking will start from 24th Aug 2017. JIO phone will be available physically from beginning of September 2017.

 

In India, around 50 Crore users have basic feature phone. Reliance JIO is strategically targeting all these users and they claim that every week 5 million phones will be manufactured and available to users. Esha Ambani, the daughter of India’s richest Peron told during Reliance industry 40th AGM that these phones will be manufactured in India under Prime Minister Narendra Modi “Make in India Campaign”. JIO is also called “India ka smartphone”

 

In Xiaomi Mi Max 2 launch in India on 18th July 2017, Tuesday in New Delhi, President Devices at Reliance Jio, Sunil Dutt claimed that Reliance Jio alone has 85 percent of India’s mobile data consumption with remaining 15 percent to other companies like Airtel, Vodafone, and Idea.

 

JIO phone is a 4g VOLTE enabled web smart phone of India, and it has all JIO apps preloaded, such as JIO cinema, JIO Music, JIO Money and many more. In JIO cinema there are thousands of movies available free of cost. To watch these movies you need to select any tariff plan mentioned above or other available plan from JIO.

 

JIO phones are expected to have features

  • best quality of calls and data
  • 4 inch QVGA display
  • Support digital payment using NFC features
  • Torch light
  • Phone book for saving contacts
  • 5 mm Headphone jack
  • Microphone and speaker
  • MP3 ring tones
  • Alphanumeric keypad
  • FM radio
  • Battery and charger
  • Call history and much more.

 

For all those who could only think of affording a simple keypad phone can now carry a VOLTE enabled 4G smart phone. All credits to Mr. Mukesh Ambani who has put his efforts in making Dhirubhai Ambani’s dream of giving free calling to every Indian. What a true tribute by a son to his father.

2 Responses to “India, get your free 4G Smart Phone launched by Jio”

  1. Twisdale says:

    After study a number of the blog articles on your own site now, we truly such as your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and you will be checking back soon.

  2. Domenic Mildren says:

    I have recently started a website, the information you offer on this website has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

top